Hello New York City

6.04.2014

We are here! The O'Briens made it to New York City or I guess more like Morgan made it to New York (Adam has been here for almost 2 weeks).


Picture taken from here

You know what they say, this city never sleeps. Well the city may never sleep, but I have been sleeping all day long. That red eye flight really got me good. I had plans to go see all the wonderful things in our neighborhood (I have heard we live on the best street in the best part of Manhattan), but man that all nighter really showed me up. I got to our apartment at 7 am EST time, snuggled Adam before he left to work and then passed out. Now to give myself credit, I did make it to the grocery store and back (that is a story for another day) before needing to take another nap. I didn't make it to the pharmacy to get shampoo and conditioner like I needed, so I guess that means a top knot one more day.

If you know me well, you know I really need my sleep or I basically can't function. Between you and I that could have been my very first all nighter. Don't judge!

Here is to a summer in New York!
#obrienNYC14

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Concrete Dreams All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger