January Recap

2.02.2014

I have started, but never finished probably 4 or 5 blog post during the month of January. I would sit down get going and then be side tracked by something. Who knows what! So I have decided I am going to make it easy and do a little month recap in one post, involving mostly pictures.

We took a quick weekend trip to St. George with some of our NYC friends. It was so nice to get away and enjoy the 63 degree weather.




On the way home we stopped at Zions and did a quick hike to the Emerald Pools.



Went to this amazing cabin in Midway with our friends. We went snowmobiling, ate lots of food and played games galore, but mostly just stared at every thought out detail in this cabin. It was a blast. Thanks McKinleys!


Prepared for the month of LOVE with lots of crafts! I even made 14 dates of Valentines for my sweetheart. Each day leading up to Valentines we get to go do a small date! So far it's been waffles in bed and the ice castles!


Last but not least...drum roll please...we bought a microwave! Yes, for the first year and a half of marriage we did not have a microwave. I am still in awe how we lived without it.


So far 2014 has been a good year! January was a busy month filled with family and friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Concrete Dreams All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger