It was at 10:30 in the morning that I thought my Valentine's day had been completely ruined. I wasn't feeling any love at work. Not to mention I was supposed to take the day off from work until one of my moms admittedly requested that we have a class party.
Just when I wanted to break down, curl in a ball and not be bugged by anyone, something truly magical happened and turned my day completely around. I received this beautiful bunch...
and the sweetest note!
Boy was my heart bursting with love! It was exactly what i needed (little did my husband know). Not to mention the women in the office were oohhhhing and ahhhing over the flowers, saying they were the prettiest bunch delivered that day!
When school was out I busted through those doors the minute the bell rang and sped home to cuddle my sweetheart. We got all dolled up, exchanged gifts and headed to my all time favorite place, Park City. We had a nice dinner and roamed main street all night. My husband knows me all too well and made this the best Lover's day a girl could ask for! I feel so lucky and blessed to have a forever Valentine!






0 comments:
Post a Comment