Thanksgiving Eve

11.27.2013


As I sit here on Thanksgiving Eve in our small quaint and quiet little apartment, I am overwhelmed with a sense of gratitude.  Adam and I live such a simple life in our small home, with little money, mismatched decorations, just enough food for two, and no television, but we feel we have so much to be grateful for.  We feel so fortunate to be where we are and enjoying the many experiences given to us.  No doubt we love our simple life and everything that comes along with it. 



Here are a few things in life I am grateful for!

Hot showers
Late night cuddles
Raindrops + smell of rain
Colorful leaves
Frozen yogurt
Healthy body 
New tennis shoes + ability to run
Ocean boardwalks + Beach houses
Flat water + a solid waterski pull
Date nights with my Adam
Surprises of ANY kind
Peonies
Family hangouts
Peace right after snowfall
Change
Adventures with Ad
Honeycrisp apples + peanut butter
Sweaters + Boots
Clean house 
Warm car
My religious beliefs
Mountains
A job 
Sunsets
Good Friends
Summer nights
Christmas lights
Long Chats
A good laugh
Sweet Peaches
and most of all my husband!

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving full of family, fun and good food!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Concrete Dreams All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger