Thanksgiving Day

11.30.2013

A Turkey Day tradition in the Wilmarth household is our annual TTT - Thanksgiving Tennis Tournament. We started  the tradition about four years ago and it has been a favorite of ours ever since. When we first started it was the Wilmarth family of six on one court. Now it is the Wilmarth family of ten on two courts + our number one cheerleader, Tucker.    



They have their game faces on!

The man who started it all 

 My partner for a set or two!

The Crew

I may not know what I am doing when it comes to tennis, but I sure had fun!

We spent Thanksgiving this year with my side of the family at my Aunt and Uncles house. There was a huge spread of the usual turkey dinner + Sue's famous pineapple dressing. 

We were all pretty entertained by Tucker and his delicious mess of blueberries all over his face.      

We hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Concrete Dreams All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger