Lucky for me my family just so happen to plan a trip to our all time favorite vacation spot right during my fall break too Southern California. We stayed in a beautiful beach house right in the heart of Laguna. It was magical I must say and a much needed break.
My family was there for an entire week, but I flew in half way through the week and stayed for the remainder of the time. Although I was only there for a few short days it was completely worth it. Not to mention we fit about a weeks worth of stuff into 3 days. Not only did we fit in a weeks worth of stuff, but we fit in my most favorite things. Even BJ's pizza! Be still my soul, their pizookies are like nothing you have ever tasted.
It was an absolute blast to have majority of our family together. It has been several years since we have all been able to enjoy a vacation together. Unfortunately my main man couldn't be there because of the whole BYU and fall break thing. We missed him so much and were just wishing he could be there with us. It wasn't quit the same without him.
Here is our trips in pictures. Enjoy!
Day 1: Beach Day
You don't have to tell me...I already know he's the cutest thing that has ever existed!
He melts our hearts
Catchin' rays with my best friend
Shopping and Carousels at South Coast Plaza
Day 2: Newport Beach and Huntington Beach


Breakfast at Rose's Bakery. Their breakfast sandwiches and burritos are to DIE for. I crave them year round.
If you have never tried it you must. Cherry and Vanilla cokes from Ruby's are the BEST!
What's a trip to Newport without a Seaside Donut. I prefer the donut holes when they are warm!
Bikes on the boardwalk
Tell me you don't want to die when you see this
Ferry to Balboa Island
Favorite spot on the Island. Adam's grandparents live right on this board walk. So many memories are associated with this picture.
Day 3: Morning walk and a flight home
It's a sad day when you have to leave something this beautiful. Until next time sunny California!







0 comments:
Post a Comment