February 18th, 2012...The most shocking moment of my entire life. Really, it was a surprise of a lifetime. I always told Adam whoever proposes to me better do it without even a hint. I didn't even want to go ring shopping before. I wanted the ring to be a surprise. Boy did he grant that wish. You probably won't believe me when I tell you we weren't even dating when this happened. Hardly even talking. The guts that boy had.
I can say one thing though, I wouldn't have it any other way. It was absolutely perfect. A dream come true. A fairy tale ending. A happily ever after! Thanks to the blonde hair blue eyed man of my dreams, I am the happiest girl around. February 18th will always be a special day for us. It was a day that changed our lives forever. Love you Ad!





0 comments:
Post a Comment